Advanced Driving Has Been Described As: “The Ability to control the position and speed of the vehicle safely, systematically and smoothly, using road and traffic conditions to make reasonable progress unobtrusively, with skill and responsibility.
The skill requires a positive but courteous attitude and a high standard of driving competence based on concentration, effective all-round observation, anticipation and planning. This must be co-ordinated with good handling skills
Driver training in South Africa should be regarded as a very important contributor to a company’s overall Corporate Social Responsibility strategy.”
Advantages of Advanced Driver training
The most important advantages of Advanced Driver Training are:
- It makes motorists better, safer and more competent drivers.
- Drivers will be more confident as their driving will be safer and more systematic.
- Reduce motoring costs with less wear and tear on your vehicle.
- Usage of the brakes, clutch, gears will be smooth and in sync with the car, and the road.
- Possible lowering of insurance premiums.
- Reduce levels of driving stress.
- Improve fuel consumption.